It is from the heart of its history stretching back more than 200 years that John Cockerill Energy draws its expertise in the production of steam, which has led to it being recognized worldwide on the market for the conception and supply of heat recuperation boilers. Resolutely turned towards the future. We proudly incarnate the bold spirit of an entrepreneur and we have extended our know-how in order to respond to the needs of our times, by developing innovative solutions to encourage access to energy, just like our founder in his own times:
- Heat recuperation steam generators, particularly suited to functioning in cycles, able to be installed behind gas turbines of all powers, all brands and burning all types of fuel
- Boilers for thermo-solar power plants (Solar CSP energy), capable of capturing the sun’s rays, reflected by mirrors to the ground, and of producing energy 24 hours a day thanks to melted salts technology
- Industrial boilers, destined for sectors such as chemicals, petro-chemicals, biomass, incineration…
- The production, storage and distribution of renewable hydrogen, destined for a wide range of applications for all, from refilling stations to Power to Gas and on to industrial applications
- The storage of energy with integrated green electricity production-storage-management units leading to the economic optimization of sources of renewable energy
- Aftersales services, technical assistance expertise, from the rehabilitation to the modernization of all types of boilers.
- Up to the minute expertise in multi-material welding via its Welding Center of Expertise
- The manufacture and maintenance of boiler parts, in particular pressurized parts through its specialized workshop based in Mexico.
It is from this knowledgeable mix of tradition and innovation that we draw our own energy. And it is across the whole world that John Cockerill Energy makes its mark through its technological know-how and its mastery of project management thanks to our Belgian, American and Mexican teams and our recuperation boiler licensees, Wuxi, S&T and Larsen & Toubro which respectively cover China, South Korea and India. Together, we all work to facilitate access to green energy.